Breaking k10 Super S 1.2 white

Mark

Ex. Club Member
ok am breaking this super s.

I am open to offers on everything and its first come first served, not into the "dibs thing" so first to pay me gets it lol,

Rear Bumper £30
Side skirts and arches £50
Spoiler £35
front bumper not super s £20
wheels 13" k11 super s £70
front and rear seats £80
dash £25
steering wheel £15
dial cluster £30
carpet £20
roof lining £10
boot carpet and black turret covers £10
door cards £10 each
handbrake and gear surround £10
digital clock £15
Engine mint 55k on it and looks very clean no smoke etc £150

I am open to offers on everything so dont be put off if you think something is priced too high so no complaints!!

97faedba.jpg

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
you can have the mirrors for £15 inc the plates

alloys are ok i'll check properley tomorrow

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
if the dials have a speed sensor coming out of the rear ill give you 40 (thats including postage to ireland) for them... what u think?

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
i do not no what you mean by speed sensor, these just an accelator cable which plugs into the back of the dail cluster.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mark said:
i do not no what you mean by speed sensor, these just an accelator cable which plugs into the back of the dail cluster.

I believe its a small plastic bit attached to the dials by cable, directly behind where the accelerator cable goes into. It can only be found on super s dials

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
attachment.php

There should be a wire coming out of the red circled hole, just post a pic of your dials at this angle and that way i'll know for sure...
Thanks!

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
ok mark i will have the wing mirrors off of you just pm me your paypal details and i will send the money and i will have the handbrake and gear surround and digital clock off ya and the heater controls as spoken about

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Interested in the door cards and the rear cards. What condition are they in, and how much would you take for all 4 + delivery.

Are the handles etc for the cards in black?

Cheers
Arnold

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
arnold - the door cards are good apart from rear drivers side, there is a hole in the top black strip which covers over the paint. I want £10 each for the cards but will take £5 for the one bad one. the plastic arm rests are all black only thing which isnt is one door opening handle which is brown, the surround for the handle is black though. you can have the plastics for a fiver for the doors.

Kev Mono - i'm sure it'll have the sensor on it and £40 inc delivery is ok send me details of delivery for posting.

my paypal account is [email protected]

add me to MSN if anyone wants to discuss

A

adr3n

i mate, got your message on msn, sorry was out driving around lol

there are a few things that i want really. try and catch you online sometime, what times are best for you really?

D

Djdr1veB1

Hello Mate

May be interested in the seats but where are ya as may be a little large 4 d post box! what condition are they in? What colours the boot liner + turrets and the roof liner plus condition? any chance of pics!!!! let me know if there still available!
Cheers
Dave

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I'm located in Stafford which is junction 13 off the M6.

everything in a Super S is black, so is the roof lining, boot carpet and turrets. unfortunatly my poor digital camer is usless on taking interior shots, i'll try though. i'll get some more pics of the car up

2e2848fc.jpg

fox1983

Deactivated Account
what condition is the drivers side wing in if its in perfect condition how much do u want for it with postage i need to get this on before jae so put dibs on it and il have it asap il pm u my mobile number so u can text me the info as i dont get on much

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
the wing is good, i'll post it to you if you want, can have it for 15 plus postage? you can arrange your own courier to collect if you want.

efc3aa2e.jpg

fox1983

Deactivated Account
ok mate i will have it how much will it cost for u to post it to portsmouth as i havent got time to sort out a courier il pay it my mobile number is 07841434168 text me with a price including postage and il sort out adresses and cash for u should have it by end of week

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
to be honest mate it aint perfect, there are a few chips at the front of the wing where the strip is, its ok and they could be fixed but aint perfect, u still interested?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
best give him a ring. Like he said he doesnt get on here much, and every day is a day nearer to JAE!! the sooner he knows, the better

D

Djdr1veB1

Hey mark did you get my email bout the seats roof liner and boot liner, turrets???

PM me if pos so we can sort it out!!!

Cheers mate
Dave

J

Jim

Mat Krazy K10man said:
that isnt a super s it has the wrong bumpers!!!!

he said they weren't super s bumpers, but the car is a super s:-

Manufacturer - Nissan
Model - MICRA SUPER S
Body type - 3 door hatchback
Colour - White
Fuel type - Petrol
Date manufactured - 30 December 1992
Number of previous owners - 7
Last owner change - 30 January 2003

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
the rear bumper is a super s and the side skirts are super s its just the front one that isnt't super s, is there any damage to the bumpers mark

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
DJdr1veb1 - no i aint got an email from you, add me to MSN Messenger, my email is [email protected]

Fordy - rear bumper is dented but can easily be repaired, my front bumper was a lost worse but now you cant tell the difference. have pics which i will send u

Krazy -
Please ensure your reply is constructive and adds to the discussion
If I say its a super S then It is one, This being my third one so I should know, I also said in the first post in this thread that the front bumper was not a super s one, so if you aint interested in parts then dont post.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
bumpers and side skirts and wing mirrors are sold and the handbrake surround and gear gaitor surround and digital clock are sold

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Parts which have been sold

Sold -

Dial Cluster
Both Bumpers
Skirts and arches
Mirrors
Center console inc Clock , gear gator and knob.
Engine
heater Matrix
Seats
Roof Lining
Boot Turrets

Everything else is still avaliable.

If your interested in anything then let me know as will be scrapping the car soon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/mark_love/4ec32b26.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/mark_love/d74cb588.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/mark_love/4ea4f5e3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/mark_love/67fcf884.jpg

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
how much would you want for the rear light cluster on the drivers side and could you keep hold of it till next month

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I'm based in stafford, junction 13 off the M6.

- Fordy get in contact with me, you still want the parts today???

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
donno which door u mean,

as far as the tailgate goes i am taking the glass out to replace my super one which smashed,,,

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mark said:
donno which door u mean,

as far as the tailgate goes i am taking the glass out to replace my super one which smashed,,,

Does the glass smash when you take it out? something i've heard anyway

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
not if you do it properly:)

but if you bend ANYwere near ANY corner (which it bends inwards and curves at thesame time so a biatch to do., but if done properly it can be taken ot very ea=sy indeed. i have done this many a time. front and back windows!!

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Main parts which are left are

Door Cards
Dash
Seats
K11 Super S Alloys
Carpet inc boot carpet
Steering wheel
Spoiler
Lights

Car is gonna be scrapped next weekend so i need to get rid of all this ASAP

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 221
  • Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 223
  • Image036.jpg
    Image036.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Image041.jpg
    Image041.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 207
A

adr3n

ok now as it is a 3 hour drive i will have to get up there sometime, any chnace you can hold onto that stuff for me?

A

adr3n

your based in stafford yea?

ummm, is the dash doing to fit in the back of my micra with seats down?