super s no more :(

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Took my car for an MOT and it filed on the sills, took it to a garage and they quoted me £150 to have it done.

on the way to taking my car there the brake pedal went to the floor, got it to the garage and a brake line had split.

that was a few days ago and the garage rang me up to say that its gonna cost too much to repair it all, in the region of 300 - 500 because the brake lines are corroded and the inner sills hace started to go too. money which i just cannot afford

I really dont want to break/scrap this car i wanted to sell it to someone else as it is low mileage and a very clean and straight car.

gutted to say the least :down:

yeah..hope you can find an ST

shame about the super s...cant you do the brake lines yourself?

and the most horrible images i've ever posted on the MSC

:down:

3154437c60d83d71.jpg

3154437c5fe186b2.jpg

3154437c5f694ee8.jpg

3154437c5eff1b44.jpg

3154437c5e07a141.jpg

Attachments

• Video007.3gp
    60.4 KB · Views: 232
:( mate thats horriable :( well chin up mate im sure you'll find a blinding ST i was getting sent on 3-4 a month at some points by Amy so id speak to her about getting you one :)

when i saw the other thread i was shocked to hear this micra had to be layed to rest. its seen so much n/a tuning potental in its life and is a car that will be remembered in the msc for a long time.

at least you have another car to drive so it aint really that bad but i know how much mark loved each k10 hes had so far.

how many true super s's are still in the msc now cant be that many left?

Aww not good, poor car!! At least part's of her will be living on tho!!!! :D

And i'm sure you'll find a car u like in time. Good luck with it anyway.

about a year or two there where only 300 and something left on the road out of 552,

so i bet its dropped quite a bit since then, there are only a couple in the club i think, not many at all

I saw a black super S round by mine a few days back, a very rare site indeed. Full body kit and looked in really good condition.

theres 3 round my way all in resonable nick and bombz has my old super s which with a little tlc will last for years to come :)

Back