super s may be selling

R

robbo

i have a 1993 black super s 1.3, with nearly 100,000 on clock, it has service history upto 70,000, tax + tested
i hav janspeed maniflod,
de-cat,
2" stainless middle section,
4" rolled in backbox stainless,
K and N,
cobra bucket seats,
stripped out rear with carpeted boot,
5 spoke black alloys
spax lowering springs
cd player
avanti cams and dastek unichip which aren't fitted to the car

looking for £1700 for the car with modifacations/ i want to return the car back to standard to sell the car standard

well i wanted to see how much interest thier was in both, i bought the cams other week off micra pete on micra holics for £225, so i would take 200 for these,

If you decide to split it I would take the Janspeed full system, manifold etc and possibly the k&n and the springs.

Cheers
Chris

ricardo_swarez said:
lol scottish-sr, buy his car man,

:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottish-sr
i'll have everything, your wife, kids and kitchen sink

Depends if the wife is nice looking or not,lol, just messing. I dont need the other parts. Or a whole car either,lol.

scottish sr, it isnt full janspeed system, its janspeed manifold, and ascar full custom exhaust, how much would you give me for manifold, exhaust and springs

titch, you can hav seats for 125, one as slight tear, where hole is for seat belt to go through

this is the only pic i could find of robbos car

and the seats arnt ripped,,its how they are made,it just needs clipping back under the plastic part

Attachments

• Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 139
i don't suppose you have the original super s seats do you?

can i get the spoiler if your splitting it...

thanks mate

u can hav seats, but am not selling anything else yet till i no wots happening if i'm gettin a new car?

Back