K10 Super S bits / dials / Remus Exhaust / Gearbox for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hey guys

Well, the car i bought in scotland has served it's purpose and got my new engine back down south, so now bits of it are for sale!

Most of it's actually sold or taken already so the only things left are:

• Wide Ratio Gearbox £SOLD
  • Super S Bodykit with Fogs - SOLD
  • Modified Grille - SOLD
  • Remus Exhaust - SOLD
  • Super S Spoiler SOLD
  • Super S Dials - SOLD
The above costs exclude postage

Wide Ratio Gearbox
The most economic box that Nissan ever produced (for the K10!). Capable of holding a steady 80mph at 3.5K revs, producing 100 miles from the top 1/4 of the tank alone. Note, the box has lost 3rd and 4th and probably requires a new hub, common K10 issue, but definitly worth fixing up.

Bodykit - Some scuffs & stuff so probably needs spraying, but it's complete! I'l chuck in the fogs that are currently fitted to it aswell.

Modified Grille
This item is sold

Remus Exhaust
Rear Backbox with a very sporty appearance, suits the back end of any K10. Very hard to find a box which is a direct fit, so dont let this one pass you by!

Super S spoiler
This item is sold

Super S dials
This item is sold

The majority of the above is collection only, however items may be postage at cost, unless you arrange your own courier. Anything which remains unsold will go on ebay!

If you wish to discuss anything, prices, delivery, collection, whatever.. my msn is [email protected]

Pictures available on request. The car will be stripped this week so i'l be adding some here as i go.

Thanks
Arnold

Not yet he hasn't, but he will have very soon. Everyone will be informed of the process in good time!!! :p

I have some extra items up for sale, nothing too sexy though

• Interior boot light with manual on / off switch
  • Original tape / radio

Offers accepted

Cheers for the interest people, sold quite a load so far!

any pics of the exhaust?? im interested in it. how much?

my email is [email protected]. cheers!

Also are you selling the strutbrace by any chance?!?

tom_nellist said:
any pics of the exhaust?? im interested in it. how much?

my email is [email protected]. cheers!

Also are you selling the strutbrace by any chance?!?

The super s doesnt have a strutbrace mate :)

The exhaust i'l take £50. i've got a picture of the exit once fitted, but im going to be taking it off the car soon so i'l get some more pictures for you! Someone emailed me about it last night but hasnt confirmed to buy it, so if you're still interested, i'd get in quick!

exif.php

sorry lol, i looked at the car in your 'garage' and thought that the red k10 is the one your selling.

ok then, £50 is fine. i could come and collect it next weekend (possibly), but would find it difficult to get someone to fit it at home so could you help me fit it, for a little bit extra?!?

cheers mate.

Im afraid i really dont have much experience with fitting exhausts, however you should be able to take it to any garage and they'l do it quite easily.

Btw, next weekend i'l be up in Oxford. Is that any nearer to you? Do you wish to pay by cheque aswell, or cash on collection etc

Cheers
Alan

id prefer to pay cash on collection, and how much do ya think a garage would charge to fit the exhaust??

i may be able to get a mate to fit it if not.

erm, i live in lincoln so i aint to sure how far you are. we could do a meet halfway if you want??

tom_nellist said:
id prefer to pay cash on collection, and how much do ya think a garage would charge to fit the exhaust??

erm, i live in lincoln so i aint to sure how far you are. we could do a meet halfway if you want??
When I got a garage to install my backbox they just charged me an hours labour, £40 or so I think :)

tom_nellist said:

Sorry mate if im driving even further the price would have to go up to compensate for fuel! Considering Oxford and Lincoln are roughly 130 miles apart, and i'd have driven 100 miles the night before to even get to oxford in the first place!

You could arrange a courier if you do not wish to collect it, but ive just got too much on at the moment to drive half way.

well how long (roughly) do you think it'd take to drive the 130 miles or so to get there?? also if i do end up driving all the way could the price drop a little as like you were sayin fuel costs will need to be thought of lol.

about the courier i have no idea how they work!!! do i pay them when they arrive or send you a cheque??

also if we sorted a courier how much extra would it be??

I see no reason why the drive should take any longer than 2 hours each way. I wont reduce the price of the box as thats what its worth, its actually probably worth more but i just want someone to get a bargain.

Anyway. With regards to couriers, i could find out how much it would cost to deliver the item to you, however postage costs would have to be paid by yourself. If i can calculate these, i'l give you a total price - i wont be able to do this until next week though.

never mind then mate, offer it to the other person you said was interested. i can get a brand new back box from my local motorworld for cheaper than the total cost of buying yours, so i'll leave it!!

cheers anyway mate.

tom_nellist said:
never mind then mate, offer it to the other person you said was interested. i can get a brand new back box from my local motorworld for cheaper than the total cost of buying yours, so i'll leave it!!

cheers anyway mate.
Just so you know, a box from Motorworld, while probably cheaper, won't be a direct bolt on to a K10 and I'd assume some work (weldining probably) would need to be done to fabricate it onto a K10 pipe. Labour costs would probably be more than an hour for that.

tom_nellist said:

cheers anyway mate.

No worries! Like james said, your looking at spending more having the pipework made up, plus, you've got to find a box able to clear the rear axle.

Im not sure if its stainless or not, its looks in very good condition! It'l be coming off later so i'l get some pictures up

As for noise, it doesnt really make any additional noise over a standard exhaust, just looks alot nicer!

I also have for sale:

Toad 2 door central locking and alarm system - removed from a K10. It still has some K10 wiring on it to show you where things go! Alarm will need a new bracket as the old one is rusted onto the car, alternativly you can just buy a new siren and use that!

Steering wheel & Horn button. Doesnt have the hub as i couldnt remove it, any universal hub / Mountney etc would work. Wheel in very good condition!

The electronic control unit from under the passenger seat & some wiring

will the centrral locking unit plug into a different alarm? if no one is interested i might have the central locking:glance:

Yeah im sure it would. The siren only had two wires from it, both went into the central locking unit.

All the wiring in the K10 was cut out, it was the easiest way to remove the central locking, so i have bag of cables still attached to the control unit. You should be able to look at these and see where they fit in the K10! Otherwise you can refer to the installation manual which im hoping is in the original box i have at home, i'l check this when i go home in an hour or so.

I should still be able to remember what wire goes where, so i'l label them up too

Anyway, so are you interested in this? Im open to offers!

Cheers
Alan

do you have the bolt covers at the top of the arm rest on the door? on the inside the piece at the top. my mates managed to loose one and it looks a mess! cheers bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back