Stupid Show Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fag in my school, showing off that his Dad bought him a '1.8 BMW Auto' and how he can get insured on it for only '2K' and he's only 17.

He was saying how #### micra was, how slow, the usual crap that comes out of people's arses when they don't have a clue what so ever.

Quoted from him, 'My BMW would just beam past your micra'. This statement, annoyed the living no swearing please! shizzles out of me.

So I said my micra could keep up with the BMW which he apparantly owns.

Yeh....

find a private road and find out! we do it all the time by us if anyone wants to race we just pull over and tell them were to meet! just dont do it on the road cuz if you kill someone you will never forgive yourself!

1.8 bmws are slow as hell my 1.0 blew away loads of 316 and 318

tell him he should of got a M3
tell him to stop sponging off daddy

I feel like running the guy over, and seeing what he thinks of the micra after.
with you on that one

hate to burst your bubble wide_arched_boy but those other bms couldnt have been trying...

on a drag strip, the micra would power of away in front in my opinion but on open roads there wont be much chance...

its an auto though so you never know lol!

tell him to be stop beeing a gay and get a manuel...also as said tell him why he didnt get an m3? or somthing decent i.e jap?

on a drag strip, the micra would power of away in front in my opinion but on open roads there wont be much chance...

think you may have that the wrong way round there mate
a fwd car will get round a corner faster than any rwd
unless your roads up north have no bends

I reckon a manual micra could beat a 1.8 auto.. If you use ur gears well...

Heres an idea.. Fit a turbo this weekend.. Then race. Just imagine his face in ur rear view mirror!!!!

I agree with WIDE_ARCHED_BOY. Tell him to stop sponging off daddy. When he does, he'll end up with a mk1 Clio or something. :D

Job done!

I'm sorry, but a Micra (160sr aside) would not be able to keep up with a 1.8 BM, not in standard form anyway.

Just say to him "Yea, but at least I bought my own car and didn't sponge off my parents". I have used that line on no end of people who drive round in cars bought for them and it works a treat lol.

To be a complete killjoy.. No matter who you are, if you're drivin a micra, you're gonna get stick..

Micras just have a bad reputation... 'Old granny shopping car'

You just gotta deal with it.

If its his first car, you could say, 'Wow a 1.8l? I know a guy who got a 1.6 and crashed in his first week! Drive careful!!!':doh:

No point in a powerful car for ur first really. It'll just end badly imo.

Yeh.. maybe I should stop witht he weird fantasy about destroying everyone in a micra. BUT I PROMISE. When I have the cash, I'm getting a micra, and planting a space engine in it, and see the look on people's faces.

well my dad had a 1991 520 auto, and my 1.2 micra gave it a good run for its money. although is heavier than a 3 series it was 2 litre, so a 1.3 imo should give him something to wory about

The best thing about BMW is most of the cars are still RWD which are just lovely on bends with an LSD. Apart from that they aren't good for much.

If he keeps on boasting about how Daddy bought him a flash car, someone is bound to trash it! If he turns up at school on his pushbike, you can have a little snigger, its probably in the garage having a respray and new tyres.

I think the best thing that ive used most is that i would rather call a car my own if i've paid for it, rather than relying soley on daddy or mummy. If you did then you have nothing to brag about.

This has to be the top contender for the most pointless post on the msc ever.....lol

i would love daddy to buy me a bmw tbh! lol

they are better than micras lol!!

but guys that show off deserve to be laid the hell out

Agreed this is a pointless thread. Its childish antics which ever way you look at it. Topic closed and will be deleted shortly.

Jinata, I know your new here but 99% of forum members have no interest for whos car is better etc, infact anything pretty much immature is really not worth posting here. We have all been there and mostly grown out of it (you'll soon realise that this is a surprisinly mature club considering how young the majority here is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back