Someone was checking out my car today - was it you?

L

littlemisspvc

I was at my parents house today (about 6.30pm) and was alerted by my mum that some 'youths' were eyeing up my car. The car had pulled up alongside mine, and was checking it out along with much foul language.

I went out and peeked over the fence. There was a dark red micra (k11) with alpine stickers in the windows and ridculously loud music coming from it!! I could see at least two people in the car possibley more. When the car pulled away it sounded like it had an induction kit on it.

My car is a bright blue k11 with tinted windows and fox 3 evo alloys. It was parked in Crystal Terrace, Fulwell, behind a dark blue almera and opposite a greeny/blue van.

Was that you looking at my car?
LOL!!

nop not me it woz some one coming to take your cd player so lock it and keep it safe.

i think its her car that has the fox evo3 alloys

Attachments

• Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 159
yes its my car with the evo3's, couldnt see the red cars alloys from where I was.

My parents lives in Fulwell, Sunderland (and I did until two years ago - now in s.shields), and I go over there to wash my car (amongst other things) as my dad has a nice collection of posh cleaning things and a power hose :-D

U guys need to get along to the next north east meet which i will be organising sometime in the next two weeks for sometime in august....

Back