someone has crashed into the micra!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
just after football i got a phone call off my mum saying while she was at work someone has crashed into the backend of the micra, so i went down and had a look, it needs a new rear bumper (as the mounting bracket has snapped) and a new driverside rear light. so it dont look like iam taking the car to thorsbey(but will still be going with silver_si). i know the guy who did it and he offered to pay for the damages plus we will get some clear rearlights out of it ;)

p.s will get some pics up later.

here is a pic of the damage. i think it looks worse than it actually is. i hope!!! lol

Attachments

• SP_A0759.jpg
    SP_A0759.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 264
harsh mate but it sounds like the cloud has a silver lining ;)

just count yourself lucky you don't have to deal with insurance Grr

NeX said:
harsh mate but it sounds like the cloud has a silver lining ;)

just count yourself lucky you don't have to deal with insurance Grr
lets hope anyway lol! should get my new wheels on saturday the only prob is it has to go for repairs at nissan this week so it wont be going to the jap show on sunday :doh:

squarepants said:
lets hope anyway lol! should get my new wheels on saturday the only prob is it has to go for repairs at nissan this week so it wont be going to the jap show on sunday :doh:

mate i know how you feel, i got my car all ready for JAE and then some biker hit me!!

surely you could sort it yourself? we if you were me you could but then i don't suppose you have a shed full of spares lol

good luck sorting it mate :)

i could sort it for him, but it's just caught the rear 1/4 aswell, since the guy who hit it is paying, might aswell get it done properly.

just go news today that its going into nissan on friday. i wonder how long it takes nissan to repair it? guessing it shouldnt be long.

squarepants said:
just go news today that its going into nissan on friday. i wonder how long it takes nissan to repair it? guessing it shouldnt be long.

you guessed wrong lol,

nissan are usually one day out on their ETA which isn't too bad but they do a good job :0 shame it costs the earth!!

gutted to hear mate

let us know if you still want the wheels this weekend.

no rush if youve got to sort yours out, ill keep them if you still deffo want them.

tommo said:
gutted to hear mate

let us know if you still want the wheels this weekend.

no rush if youve got to sort yours out, ill keep them if you still deffo want them.
Yearh mate will still come up in the weekend to have a look will bring the money with me.

And thanks everyone for the comments!

got the damage sorted today from silver_si's brother, who is a paint repairer. he's done a top job for £585 less than what nissan quoted, and it only took him about 3-4 hours not days like nissan would've.
getting ready for jae now! Tommo's old 15" alloys on, damage repaired, clear back lights fitted and front megane splitter fitted, silver_si has got the front grills off and he should have them meshed and ready to go back on in a few days, then just got to wait for the laquer to dry so i can fit the mudflaps back on tomorrow. check out the pics.

Attachments

• Photo0081.jpg
    Photo0081.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Photo0082.jpg
    Photo0082.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Photo0083.jpg
    Photo0083.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 169
nice lights! they only look good on certain colours and thats def one of them

but i said that when titch got his too :p

squarepants said:
also ive brought some dtm cup mirrors, should be on before JAE.
that's if i can get the email address of that guy who sells the base plates again, i must've deleted the last email he sent me.

Back