Stickers

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
John...

Search the threads and there is a couple of postings for stickers that Littlebear did a couple of years back...micra.com.au...they look pretty good...let me know what you think...

Nick...

CMF_bmdubu m3

» CMF Member
Got a mate that owns a sign company, I'll pay him a visit and get a couple of designs made up then throw them up here for you guys to decide which one to go with... Give me a week max to arrange this...

CMF_bmdubu m3

» CMF Member
So not as easy as I thought... lol closest we got but without the lines in the background...
330x60mm... 60mm being the top of the letter i ...
$6 each for 25 in white... will cost more for less obviously...
So let me know exact numbers cause this initially is coming out of my pocket...

CMF_bmdubu m3

» CMF Member
Just so we're clear they are 6 bucks each if I buy 25 of them anything under 25 and they'll be 10 bucks each.... I don't want to order more than needed and be left out of pocket.... if you guys can get more members to put their hand up for some that'll be great... once numbers confirmed ill need your addresses to send them and work out payment then... cheers

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
if ya need a help with quotes and stuff ive already got one for the latest design with the white super s next to it from this bloke http://www.burubado.com/

the site isnt 100% yet but ive seen what hes done for other car clubs and its quite good.

Back