Stickers

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"littlebear WROTE:

"The only requirement from me is you take a shot of it on your car and post it up here!
"</div>

LonePhantom WROTE:

"Received mine today, thanks heaps. :)"</div>

Where's the pics then, huh? Picsorban! :p

---dens

LOL! It's pouring rain here, and the car is filthy. I'm going away this weekend, but once I get back I'll endeavor to clean the car up and get a photo with the sticker on. :)

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
wow, just woke up and my bro must have thrown my mail on me in my sleep, i almost damaged the stickers, they look so sweet, I was beginning to slow down my plans for my micra but now I'm pumped up again.

I promise that once my exhaust is done this week I will wash my baby and apply wicked stickers, maybe even upload some pics of her.

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
and taking the bronze medal... ME!

got up reeeeaaall early to wash the micra (not really, had to get a pink slip for the AE86) did that and applied said stickers which arrived yesterday.
i saw the envelope and my name and was WTF is that? they better not want any money.. it was even better it was stickers!

ive added one each side.
DSC01613.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

CMF_kré

» CMF Member
nice!

received mine yesterday

once my car is back on the road and i get the chance to wash it again, i'll apply stickers and take pics!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Amy WROTE:

"Not sure if you got my pm, but me too! :)

Thanks a lot

Yours is now in the post Amy, as with everyone else's except Jen Wren and 620 Racer 'cos I have run out (sorry you two but I thought being locals I'd get away with delaying you for a bit longer? ;). I have more on order....

CMF_Walker

» CMF Member
The wiper blade makes it "go faster" apparently!
HAHA it makes me laugh too! the one on the right is my mates, we work together and take pride in stealing the best car bays daily while all the bigger car owners whinge and moan! gold :)

CMF_Jen-wren

» CMF Member
Hey Matt. I had wondered where mine had got too... no worries about having to wait for the next batch - even though I did start this thread!!! lol... no seriously, no worries. I'm just stoked that they're happening. Any idea on how long they'll take? I'll make sure my Skittle is nice and clean.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Nice number plate Crumpets!

xsoarerx WROTE:

"woah! how did i miss this!!!

i'd like one (two if possible) please!!!

will def. take pics on them on my car :p

is there any left?

Got plenty mate, PM me your full name and postal address and I'll put you on round 3 of postals!

CMF_Amy

» CMF Member
Thanks for the stickers! There'll be another pic coming when my partner finally gets around to putting it on his...

Attachments

• 49116.jpg
    49116.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 34
Back