Stickers

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Unless someone has some of the old ones lying around I think think you'll get any of those. I did a design a while back which people seemed to like, similar to the old one but including the little car logo (see <a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Anode/Micra/Stickers/TransferAttempt2.png>here</a>). I've got a mate who can make a low-production run and I doubt it would be a difficult sell so I might make an expression of interest thread to see how many put their name down for one (or two!).

---dens

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"Unless someone has some of the old ones lying around I think think you'll get any of those. I did a design a while back which people seemed to like, similar to the old one but including the little car logo (see <A href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Anode/Micra/Stickers/TransferAttempt2.png">here</A>). I've got a mate who can make a low-production run and I doubt it would be a difficult sell so I might make an expression of interest thread to see how many put their name down for one (or two!).<BR><BR>---dens

Dens, just spoke to my sister she has her own graphics/sticker business, what size do you's want for the stickers and i will get a quote..

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Was going to do them as a Vinyl transfer rather than a sticker (would rather not have a transparent surround - looks kinda ugly. If they can do that then it'd be ideal.

Currently that image above is around 160mm long, 44mm high - I don't quite know how bit it would look on the car but I think I originally did those transfers with the actual size in mind.

---dens

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"Was going to do them as a Vinyl transfer rather than a sticker (would rather not have a transparent surround - looks kinda ugly. If they can do that then it'd be ideal. <BR><BR>Currently that image above is around 160mm long, 44mm high - I don't quite know how bit it would look on the car but I think I originally did those transfers with the actual size in mind.<BR><BR>---dens

Thanks Dens will talk to her, let you's know in the morning..

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
sportsclassic WROTE:

"deNs WROTE:

"Was going to do them as a Vinyl transfer rather than a sticker (would rather not have a transparent surround - looks kinda ugly. If they can do that then it'd be ideal.

Currently that image above is around 160mm long, 44mm high - I don't quite know how bit it would look on the car but I think I originally did those transfers with the actual size in mind.

---dens"</div>

Thanks Dens will talk to her, let you's know in the morning..

Cheers mate. Send me a PM when you get the quote from her :)

---dens

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"sportsclassic WROTE:<BR><BR>"
deNs WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"Was going to do them as a Vinyl transfer rather than a sticker (would rather not have a transparent surround - looks kinda ugly. If they can do that then it'd be ideal. <BR><BR>Currently that image above is around 160mm long, 44mm high - I don't quite know how bit it would look on the car but I think I originally did those transfers with the actual size in mind.<BR><BR>---dens"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>Thanks Dens will talk to her, let you's know in the morning.."</DIV><BR><BR>Cheers mate. Send me a PM when you get the quote from her :)<BR><BR>---dens

no worries mate

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hey guys, this is a new style micra.com.au logo I created (ages ago) from the K12 style logo. It's more up to date in its style than the original.

** It won't have the black key line **

I can get vinyl cut stickers made up for free so if people are interested I'll get some made (I reckon silver as per original ones).

It would be a matter of getting addresses of anyone interested and I'll just post 'em out.

No charge 'cos I like you guys and I know one of you will buy my things I have for sale! ;)

Cheers, Matt.

Attachments

• 47093.jpg
    47093.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 41

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Me three, and probably more to come ;-)

I'll grab one. If you need someone to do the stickers let me know, my bil has a sticker cutter, did the "I'd rather carry my Micra than drive a (insert whatever you like here)" on the back of my LX.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Ok guys, I have my supplier onto it. Depending on how many I can get done in the run I may have to limit it to 2 or 3 per person.

As soon as I know when I can get them by I'll get back to you.

Matt.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
They will be going to the printer Monday. Everyone be patient as in order for these to be freebies they will fit the job in when they can.

The stickers will be a satin metallic fleck. Noice.

Peeps that want 'em need to PM me their postal address this week.

Cheers, Matt.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
OK, to all those that have sent me their postal addresses their stickers are on the way - in the post tonight :) so hopefully there will be lots of you detailing your Micra's and applying new decals on the weekend!!

The only requirement from me is you take a shot of it on your car and post it up here!

To those that have not responded PM me your postal addresses (with first and last names + the farken Post code -so I don't have to look it up!)

cheers, Matt.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
In with the second! Thanks heaps again... I should have a second one to post up when I have the thing back to stick it on! :p I'll also be happy to buy any spares in the end off you if you have any.

---dens

Attachments

• 47477.jpg
    47477.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 28
Back