Stickers

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
There used to be a thread that said this but I can't find it...

I'm after the part number of the "1.2 Super S" stickers on the boot of the car, does anyone know this?

Phoned Nissan and they said they are no-longer available ... hmmm :-(

Perhaps I'll just be polishing up the paintwork instead

Cheers

yep :) £15 a pop dont know whether im gonna go down that route though as im enjoying the smooth back end :)
Clean0104103..jpg Clean0104106..jpg ♥ my car!

sorry to hi-jack this thread. are you allowed to put 1.3 super s sticker on the tailgate if its not a 1.3 super s on the v5?

sorry to hi-jack this thread. are you allowed to put 1.3 super s sticker on the tailgate if its not a 1.3 super s on the v5?
of course you can! doesnt affect the vehicle in any way so couldnt see a problem with that just like the "turbo","type r" stickers/lettering in halfords :p

Yer you can, you just look silly though having a car making out its something its not. Not quite as bad as putting a turbo badge etc on but still not good in my book.

Thanks I'll call them again with the number and see what they say.

My jet washer took the corners off mine :( so I washed them off completely instead of having scrappy looking ones.

Btw... Sed, does your rear bumper have a dent in the middle?

yes it does :( so does the area around the lock i have loads of little dings around the car which were there when i bought it hopefully will be sorting out the bumpers soon :)

Back