JDM Stickers

Right, little bit about me, i'm 13, getting a micra soon and want to cover things like the wing mirrors etc in stickers, I forget the proper terminology for it haha. I'll then just stick 1 or 2 coats of clear over it with a spray gun.

Main issue i'm having is actually locating stickers, if you know of a DIRT CHEAP place to buy them from please help me. I have no idea, budget isn't huge. I'm in England by the way.

Thanks for any help guys.

The mystic art you speak of is called "Stickerbombing"...

There's a few people on here with various parts stickerbombed.... just search "stickerbomb" and ye will findeth....

Right, little bit about me, i'm 13, getting a micra soon and want to cover things like the wing mirrors etc in stickers, I forget the proper terminology for it haha. I'll then just stick 1 or 2 coats of clear over it with a spray gun.

Main issue i'm having is actually locating stickers, if you know of a DIRT CHEAP place to buy them from please help me. I have no idea, budget isn't huge. I'm in England by the way.

Thanks for any help guys.

Thanks, coming to think of it now it was kind of obvious haha. Now to try and find some cheap stickers!

I found some awesome stickers here:

SKP0073-ONE-DIRECTION-forward-1.jpg

I seem to remember from the Mighty Car Mods rat Golf episode, they used pages from a Japanese comic book on the wing and lacquered over it. Looked pretty neat.

I seem to remember from the Mighty Car Mods rat Golf episode, they used pages from a Japanese comic book on the wing and lacquered over it. Looked pretty neat.

...except it was a German car!

You can buy bags of random stickers off eBay for a few quid.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Stuart, if those went anywhere NEAR a car owned by me i'd drop a match in the fuel tank. ;)

The Comic Book thing MCM did looked pretty neat! I reckon you could do something cool looking with pages out of those a4 sized 'where's wally' books, like stick an entire page over the rear of a wing mirror for example. :)

I did find some stickers on amazon.co.uk by simply searching for 'stickerbomb'.

I've found tons of them now! I think i'm going to go ahead and do it when I get the car. I think those Justin Bieber ones would looks quite spiffy if I coated the center console in them ;)

The Comic Book thing MCM did looked pretty neat! I reckon you could do something cool looking with pages out of those a4 sized 'where's wally' books, like stick an entire page over the rear of a wing mirror for example. :)

If you do that, make sure you pick parts of the page that don't have Wally in, that way people will be staring at your car up close for hours.

U dont tell them ur 13 thats how ive passed for a driver for the past 2 years on this fourm I now have 2 micras and a skyline r33 as a drift car (part ownership)

Back