Steering Wheel "Adapter"

Afternoon!

I've scowered the internet looking for an adapter spacer type thingy, to rotate my wheel 30 degrees. So basically a 6x70 thin spacer that has got holes every 30 degrees, however I have yet to find one. The closest i've managed to get is a nardi -> everything else adapter, which doesn't do the job.

Can anyone think of something like that, or it is something that is going to need to be made?:)
Cheers:p

Steering wheels attach to the steering column on splines so to get your wheel pointing straight again remove the wheel rotate it until it's straight or your 30 degrees and put it back on.
If your car has airbags you need to disable these before you start. If you loosen the nut to the end of the thread but not off then it prevents you hitting yourself in the head with the steering wheel when it comes off.

Afternoon!

I've scowered the internet looking for an adapter spacer type thingy, to rotate my wheel 30 degrees. So basically a 6x70 thin spacer that has got holes every 30 degrees, however I have yet to find one. The closest i've managed to get is a nardi -> everything else adapter, which doesn't do the job.

Can anyone think of something like that, or it is something that is going to need to be made?:)
Cheers:p
Why?

Steering wheels attach to the steering column on splines so to get your wheel pointing straight again remove the wheel rotate it until it's straight or your 30 degrees and put it back on.
If your car has airbags you need to disable these before you start. If you loosen the nut to the end of the thread but not off then it prevents you hitting yourself in the head with the steering wheel when it comes off.

I havn't got a problem with the process involved, its just the snap off boss thats being the problem:) which i didn't really explain initally:rolleyes:

I havn't got a problem with the process involved, its just the snap off boss thats being the problem:) which i didn't really explain initally:rolleyes:
I don't know how the snap off boss works but.. I still think you could just rotate the boss 30 degrees on the spline, the only thing that generally causes problems is indicator cancelling etc but that's further down the steering column :confused:

I don't know how the snap off boss works but.. I still think you could just rotate the boss 30 degrees on the spline, the only thing that generally causes problems is indicator cancelling etc but that's further down the steering column :confused:

i had tried to do that initially, but as hard as i try i cant get it off now:rolleyes: so the best thing i could come up with is a small 30 degree adapter thingy:p

Back