micra aftermarket steering wheel...any tips?

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
I just bought ebay item :380097195534

& am confused if this item fits my '95 k11 micra , steering adapter. this is the ebay steering adapter : 180319687821

The seller replied this :

As long as your car has a spline size of 15mm diameter, the boss kit will fit. The boss kit should be suitable for the steering wheel #380097195534. As long as the wheels got standard 6 bolt pattern with 70mm across bolt diameter.

does our micra have a spline of that size?
in short does these fit the micra both ebay items?

thanks mates!
ian -Malta

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
the worst thing about this whole cisco micra thing... is the fact that only known members guide each other.. no space for newbies.

which sucks at all!

other forums communicate much better with everyone around sharing his ride.

smidge

» CMF Member
WTF? use the search

if you'd done some research here you'd see that Pulsar, N13&14 and S13 Boss kits all fit cause the spline is the same... as the item description states

the only thing that can be different is the way the horn is connected up and how far you have to reach the stalks

and as for the wheel they are all pretty standard as for the bolt pattern

well done for getting the answer you wanted but now the 'known members' have lost some respect for you...

as for sharing ride information for free: www.mightycarmods.com

might as well get a free plug in eh... :p

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"WTF? use the search<BR><BR>if you'd done some research here you'd see that Pulsar, N13&amp;14 and S13 Boss kits all fit cause the spline is the same... as the item description states<BR><BR>the only thing that can be different is the way the horn is connected up and how far you have to reach the stalks<BR><BR>and as for the wheel they are all pretty standard as for the bolt pattern<BR><BR>well done for getting the answer you wanted but now the 'known members' have lost some respect for you...<BR><BR>as for sharing ride information for free: <A title=http://www.mightycarmods.com href="http://www.mightycarmods.com" target=_blank>www.mightycarmods.com</A><BR><BR>might as well get a free plug in eh... :p<BR><BR>

Things aren't all what they seem to be.

Firstly I would like to thank you greatly for your help smidge,

god knows how many times I've read over & over the articles available on the site. Many times they've been of help or at least set me on the right track.

But as I tried searching through the posts, I've came up with lots of threads that had nothing to do with that, they were just members giving details of their ride.

Please don't take me wrong, I start a thread genuinely & tried looking over and over. maybe not thoroughly enough. I know that as of myself I don't happen to change critical parts of the engine like other memebers do.

If all is wrong, I still appreciate the situation as it got me to get to know another member here at the forum.

cheers every1!
Ian

CMF_LonePhantom

» CMF Member
funky2nite WROTE:

"the worst thing about this whole cisco micra thing... is the fact that only known members guide each other.. no space for newbies.

which sucks at all!

other forums communicate much better with everyone around sharing his ride.

Mate this is a very silly post. You posted this like an hour after your initial one. Most of the members are from Australia, and it was after 9.00pm on the eastern side of the country when you posted the first one here. People probably aren't on their computers at that time browsing the site.

Plus remember this is a tiny community, so there aren't hundreds of people from all around the globe on this site 24/7. It can take some time for people to see things.

I am only a recent remember of this site, and I can tell you that everyone has been extremely helpful from the day I first posted on here asking about buying a Micra. You just need to be a little patient and wait for responses - like I said this is a very small community. ;-)

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
LonePhantom WROTE:

"funky2nite WROTE:<BR><BR>"the worst thing about this whole cisco micra thing... is the fact that only known members guide each other.. no space for newbies.<BR><BR><BR><BR>which sucks at all!<BR><BR><BR><BR>other forums communicate much better with everyone around sharing his ride.<BR><BR><BR><BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>Mate this is a very silly post. You posted this like an hour after your initial one. Most of the members are from Australia, and it was after 9.00pm on the eastern side of the country when you posted the first one here. People probably aren't on their computers at that time browsing the site. <BR><BR>Plus remember this is a tiny community, so there aren't hundreds of people from all around the globe on this site 24/7. It can take some time for people to see things. <BR><BR>I am only a recent remember of this site, and I can tell you that everyone has been extremely helpful from the day I first posted on here asking about buying a Micra. You just need to be a little patient and wait for responses - like I said this is a very small community. ;-)

Thanks mate I do appreciate sincerely your reply, I do believe that you do help each other out which is a vnice thing in the micra community.

from the little I know I love to help others & know more about my car a lot!

I have posted before & even after days replies remain at 0.

Still I'm happy to have met 2 new micra drivers!

cheers every!
Ian - Malta

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Autotechnia do them, but they do not turn off indicators on turn
SAAS do them, but they do not turn off indicators on turn

If you get your hands on an from a N12,N13 or N14 Pulsar ensure they are extra long varient of the boss kit as they will not clear the indicator stalks (I found this out) so you will either need a dish wheel or extension.

There are specific quick release boss kits that would suit the application which while more expensive offer better functionality.

Buying anything on ebay is a risk

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
moddedmicra WROTE:

"yer 30 is what i payed for mine on ebay brand new.

than that should be mate !

I'll send an offer before buting the item straight away, worth trying my chances out when I got the opportunity to through ebay.

thanks for the reply king!

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
crumpets WROTE:

"Autotechnia do them, but they do not turn off indicators on turn<BR>SAAS do them, but they do not turn off indicators on turn<BR><BR>If you get your hands on an from a N12,N13 or N14 Pulsar ensure they are extra long varient of the boss kit as they will not clear the indicator stalks (I found this out) so you will either need a dish wheel or extension.<BR><BR>There are specific quick release boss kits that would suit the application which while more expensive offer better functionality.<BR><BR>Buying anything on ebay is a risk

Oh man you got me confused over here! I'm unsure about this indicator clearing issue. I thought it involved other parts of the wheel rather than connected through the wheel itself.

I'll see what I can get my hands on then, but from what I can see it's gonna be difficult finding anything close to n13,14 or n12 mate.

I really appreciated your reply mate!
thankyou all guys!

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
crumpets WROTE:

"Autotechnia do them, but they do not turn off indicators on turn<BR>SAAS do them, but they do not turn off indicators on turn<BR><BR>If you get your hands on an from a N12,N13 or N14 Pulsar ensure they are extra long varient of the boss kit as they will not clear the indicator stalks (I found this out) so you will either need a dish wheel or extension.<BR><BR>There are specific quick release boss kits that would suit the application which while more expensive offer better functionality.<BR><BR>Buying anything on ebay is a risk

Yeh my autoechnica works fine aswell...

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
let you know all once I get mine, but you got me concerned about the autotechnica bros :/ hope mine works well with mine .

I've just bought this adapter, because I noticed it come s with a horn. and the wheel doesn't..... afterwards I noticed.

Back