steering lock for a k11 wanted

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all, i was wondering if anyone had a steering lock and barrel for a k11 anywhere? i know they have to be drilled out to get them off, it doesn't have to have a key but it would help.

thanks!

thanks for the link, there was a lock set for £59, thats the cheapest, but i actually just wanted the barrel to experiment on, so i don't want to spend that much for something that might not work out.

i was hoping that i could make an electronic steering lock that i can turn off with the key to make it truely keyless entry

i,ve always used a punch too, the clasp is only soft cast and you can bust the side of the recess away to get a better angle on the shearbolts

ok so you basically shock the top of the bolt and it cracks off?

you wouldn't happen to have any lying around?

ok so you basically shock the top of the bolt and it cracks off?

you wouldn't happen to have any lying around?

no, you spin the bolt head with the punch nex
attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC11732.JPG
    SDC11732.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 217
thanks for the link, there was a lock set for £59, thats the cheapest, but i actually just wanted the barrel to experiment on, so i don't want to spend that much for something that might not work out.

i was hoping that i could make an electronic steering lock that i can turn off with the key to make it truely keyless entry

Starting bid: £14.99
Postage: £8.50
0 bids
Time left 3days.

or you could phone them and they mite end the bid

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-micra-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230dbe9a2a

Back