k11 steering lock, boot release handle

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

i am after a few things for the k11, a boot release handle, (just the handle) and a steering lock, i don't need the key, just the lock around the steering collum

thanks guys

i have both, handle is from a facelift though with nissan badge and its maroon, full ignition barell with 2 keys also, even though you dont need them :D

thanks guys,

but i am after the little handle which is down on the floor next to the driver's seat for poping the fuel cap open or opening the boot. i just need that not the handle on the back of the car.

hoopdub, you got a pic of the ignition barrel?

thanks guys,

but i am after the little handle which is down on the floor next to the driver's seat for poping the fuel cap open or opening the boot. i just need that not the handle on the back of the car.

hoopdub, you got a pic of the ignition barrel?

ahhh my bad :D pic up later

260220121614.jpg

great that looks perfect! all i need is the barrel bit, not the keys or the box

haha didnt even realize you were in Sweden. i will check what the postage will cost on the royal mail site now and get back to you :D

ok sure thing, do you want to PM me your paypal and i will send you 20

do you mean it had a fuel flap lever? because its the same lever for both the fuel and boot (push for fuel, pull for boot) and thats what i am after,

if not thanks anyway for looking

Oh right yeah just had the fuel flap sign on it, if it does both il go back for you

well i have one here which is just the fuel release and doesn't have the boot release symbol on it, so i was after one with both symbols on it.

Hey Nex how can you rewire the boot release? orjust simply plug and play?

I got a GX but it only have fuel but no boot release is it a easy job to get it done?

many thanks.

William.

Hey Nex how can you rewire the boot release? orjust simply plug and play?

I got a GX but it only have fuel but no boot release is it a easy job to get it done?

many thanks.

William.

yea real easy if you get all the parts from the donor car, you need the lock and the catch from the boot. the hardest part is removing the cable from the car

awesome got a pic? what do you want for it? post to Sweden? i got a UK address too but Sweden is better

Back