Starting to come along nicely :)

Hi all.

Sorry I've been on here a lot, I've just moved house and the internet is very suspect.

Well just a bit of an update. Finally had some time to spend on her.

Fully washed, de badged, polished and I decided the original hub caps looked rubbish. Now unfortunately I don't have a spare £100-£200 to spend on a nice shiny set of wheels. So! I went my local hardware store and bought some black gloss spray paint. Took the trims off and took them to work for prep. 2 hours later and a day to dry properly they are back on and I'm shocked at how different it looks.

I will post pictures for you guys tomorrow as its late now.

Any feedback is welcome :)

Also ordered me a set of those rear sun screens :) so some things to play with lol.

IMG-20140625-02800.jpg
IMG-20140626-02801.jpg

Ok. Silly question! Does my car have a variation of different silver's? Reason being is I've just been offered a set of k12 Sr bumpers in silver. Wondering if they will just fit and be an easy job done?

Feedback welcome peeps.

The only silver is/was KL0 so it should match almost perfectly (in an ideal world) t-cut wil help if not :p

The bumpers are held on with trim clips and some screws/bolts
As they are made of plastic check for cracks in them and the paintwork before fitting, that way you won't need to take them off again after 5 minutes ;)

The only silver is/was KL0 so it should match almost perfectly (in an ideal world) t-cut wil help if not :p

The bumpers are held on with trim clips and some screws/bolts
As they are made of plastic check for cracks in them and the paintwork before fitting, that way you won't need to take them off again after 5 minutes ;)

Not so sure on the silvers

A31 is Cool Silver Metallic

BK23 is a Silver Metallic :p

Theres a few more iirc

Back