Stainless steel front grille for 2006 micra

Hiya all, one of my first posts, i have been trying to source a stainless steel grille for my 2006 micra, it is the lower grille, Nissan have one on there website, as an accesory, i have been to my local Nissan dealers and they say it is no longer on sale, but its still on the official website! Ebay is not too good either, anyone know of one have one?

Also i have the newer style grille for my car but the indicator lenses dont fit, anyone have the correct part number for the lenses with a touch of blue on them?

cheers guys

Be easy to get it laser cut, if you wanted to be totally awesome :laugh:

Shame i dont have access to the bumper, or i'd make up a pattern...if you like playing there are plenty of free cad programs that'll let you design away...guess it just sits in little U guides with a couple of bolts, like the MX5's

do you thinik it would be that easy to make my own? ive contacted nissan (2 dealers) both have confirmed that it is a discontinued item, a shame really as mine is black, and i think it would look fab, also at 36 i think i am having a midlfe crisis about tarting my little millie up.

Adam if you can get hold of one mate, PM me here and ill give you my msn and hopefully sort something ok, cheers fella!

do you thinik it would be that easy to make my own? ive contacted nissan (2 dealers) both have confirmed that it is a discontinued item, a shame really as mine is black, and i think it would look fab, also at 36 i think i am having a midlfe crisis about tarting my little millie up.

Adam if you can get hold of one mate, PM me here and ill give you my msn and hopefully sort something ok, cheers fella!

Yeah so long as you're happy to use drawing software on your comp :) hardest bit will be getting the measurements correct. Once you've got them, get it drawn out, print it on paper at the correct scale then test fit. Make any adjustments until its 100% then its good to cut.

Will take a while mind :D

Back