sr20buds project (Y)

cheers guy's will no doubt get another one at some stage but will just be tuning the ma if i do lol. i ended up getting a corolla gti again so will post some pics tomorrow in the non micra blogs.

Stick around mate, you'll probably be back in a micra soon anyway lol
Mine might make you want one again when I get round to doing it lol

Stick around mate, you'll probably be back in a micra soon anyway lol
Mine might make you want one again when I get round to doing it lol

lol i will i think once im sorted out a bit better i will go for another k10 as a daily cause i can see the corolla being on and off the road like a po-go stick with rust issues :laugh: well i hope not really i will try and prevent that but it will be a mission lol. but it would be nice to have a k10 as a backup/daily car. i will have to see about sorting somewhere to put one tho.

im an idiot cause i have just bought the polo coilovers and now they stuck in my bedroom and i have no use for them :doh:

lol i will i think once im sorted out a bit better i will go for another k10 as a daily cause i can see the corolla being on and off the road like a po-go stick with rust issues :laugh: well i hope not really i will try and prevent that but it will be a mission lol. but it would be nice to have a k10 as a backup/daily car. i will have to see about sorting somewhere to put one tho.

im an idiot cause i have just bought the polo coilovers and now they stuck in my bedroom and i have no use for them :doh:

Temptation lol

ok so i for some reason i cant post in the nonmicra blogs maybey i will have to wait till i get my membership sorted :) anyway here is a taster of my new toy hope you like :grinning:
P220112_1421.jpg

P220112_1409_02.jpg

P220112_1407_02.jpg

P220112_1407_01.jpg

P220112_1407.jpg

ignore my mams van in the background lol. im trying to persuade her to give it to me for a a renault 5 turbo engine job :grinning: anyway hope youn enjoy :)

mov recognize the wheels lol? paint job is tidy as ###### good work fella. got some nuts but they are stripped :doh: anyway i think they suit mate (Y)

Back