SR Parts for sale

Hi,
I have for sale 1996 SR wheels inc good tyres, front bumper, interior, and rev counter speedo cluster for sale (the turquoise/ green sort of colour dials.), bumper is in metallic blue, front bumper has one fog light lens broken but has a perspex cover made and fog light does work. Pm me for parts prices if interested, thanks. Rob

If the speedo/rev counter cluster will work on my facelift K11 (hopefully someone will tell me if it can (Y)), I'll buy that off you? And are you looking to sell the engine whole as well? Also what colour is tbe car?

I believe that it is only a case of changing the mechanical sender in the gearbox to the electrical type sender or vice versa and wire it up or fit a cable but correct me if i'm wrong? also do not have this out yet and have not looked to see if there is a cable from the box but it still has a manual odometer not electric read out so chances are it is still mechanical

I'm not selling engine only parts listed i'm afraid, the car is metallic blue, i will try and get the colour code tomorrow, cheers

Sorry all of the people that Pm'd me, i've been away, all replied to now though. oh and no rear bumper for sale, sorry. azab 9989 send me pm with your e-mail and i will try to send pics, that goes for all, send me your e-mail and i will try to get the pics to you all. i'm not sure how to post pics on here, sorry :doh:

Hi Guys, I really don't know what these parts are worth as i can't find anything to compare prices as these parts rarely come up for sale anywhere. so if you want any of these parts just make me sensible offers and i'll get back to you. Thanks

Update , Wheels have now been weighed in as no one seemed interested in standard sr alloys, good money paid for scrap + we used the tyres on another car. dials have been sold, azab has first dibs on bumper but i just need to get some pictures to send ( not forgot you mate just have not had time sorry) seats still available at the moment but if no one interested they are going to become rather hot to be left with metal subframes etc to go in our metal scrap skip.

Back