SR door cards

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
ive got a micra l with grey interior :S. i want better seats door cards in so it looks better inside. any idea wheres best to get these or has any one got any for sale? and will they directly replace the old shabby grey ones? ta guys!:laugh:

deff get SR or super s seats, they are more supportive, and the SR door cards have a better pattern, although a bit lame.

you know the scrappy next to halfords? they got a super s and SR in worth a look for the seats and door cards :)

also the super s still has the dials so try get them cos it'll give ya a rev counter

:)

i would upgrade to a Super S / SR interior BUT the pattern in the SR is not to everyones taste... The Super S interiors came with diffrent materials i think

Some of the SRs have a lovely green pattern :yucky: go for the Super S like Jay says

welli can get it recovered, thats why, its easyer to cover! and thanks dr zoidberg but there was a fire there and by my luck, i went down for a spoiler and the only micra sr-supers they had, got burned out! :( pleny more out there ttho :D thanks guys!

i dont know how much he wants for them mate but i do know he hasn't got door cards for sale

Back