dont laugh!

C

ChuckleBunny

Dont laugh coz i know ive got a "thumb print" on my head, but my mrs has said i can modify my pride and joy! :upside: So being new to this i`m after a few ideas. Ive already got the ICE sorted, had it lowered and put some 15`s on. I want to do the interior first - door cards, carpets most of all the grey plastic o_O , but no idea how. Any ideas/advice on how?

i've not done any as such but from what i've seen/read you can recover the door cards in different fabrics.

as for the plastic bits respray them to the colour of your choice, thats what most people do :)

then theres the usual add-ons pedald, gear gaiter/knob hand brake cover etc :) hope this helps

ive dont the nob and pedels but spraying the dash sounds interesting! :eek: Any1 got pics and advice on the best way to do this?

this is gavs car. I think Wilsonian just made a post relating to this in the guides but dont know if non-members can see it or not. As for spraying its simple, remove the dash from the car, sand it down till it very very smooth (medium working your way to fine). Then couple of coats of primer, dont get any blobs though. Then paint the colour of your choice, in most cases its black + an optional colour (silver in this case). Then lacquer it. Not sure of most people lacquer but i would reccomend it et voila

theres a guide in the k11 guides section on spraying interior,

basically sand it down, use primer - spray (colour) - laquer :)

best to remove dash first, this will leave you with out a car tho :(

try doing a search for pics :)

Nah, cant see it - summot about my activation code (which has been done several times) i`ll do a search! cheers guys!

RE: RE: dont laugh!

Dr Zoidberg said:
you'll need to pay up and become an official member to see them :)

Pay up? What's all that about? And how do I do that from Holland?

LoKi said:
Dr Zoidberg said:
you'll need to pay up and become an official member to see them :)

Pay up? What's all that about? And how do I do that from Holland?

Move your mouse pointer over the "club menu" button on the bar at the top of the page and click on join. Follow the instructions. There should be a price for out of the UK members. I think its called "bronze membership" as its cheaper that the uk one as it only give you access to all the online stuff and not stickers etc.

I am in the middle of doing my interior its been put on hold for a few weeks but i have white leather door cards with metalic plastics and chorme handles, white leather inside roof (Working on it) and all plastics are getting done blue and artic white (to match my car)

I will get some pics up in a few weeks but my car is on hold at the moment as my dad past away a couple of weeks ago.

Back