• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

squarepants 1.0 black gx.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
ok, i'am back. basically my brother will be 17 next year, so i thought i would help him out getting a car & getting it ready for when he passes.

so its kind of a joint car, mine and his...

after weeks of searching for a good cheap k10 or k11 1.0 that was close to home, i was offerd this from a family member for £50!

it needs some work and a tidy up, but can all be done in time. its not mint, but at the end of the day its gonna be a 1st car.

its a 1.0 gx, it has a rev counter, rear speakers, leccy window's, front fogs, lip spoiler, mudflaps, fuel flap release & nissan alloys. even has color coded boot handle and mirrors! so its pretty much a top spec 5door! altough i think its because its a very late model facelift before the facelift facelift's came out.

heres after a wash.

dan.

it was cheap tho mate, otherwise i would have had a 3 door.

lowering it, paint the wheels, mods like that. keep it simple.... 1.3 swap in the pipe line. but that will probs wait until he has passed.

it was cheap tho mate, otherwise i would have had a 3 door.simple.... 1.3 swap in the pipe line. but that will probs wait until he has passed.
SirChris is building a 5 door and it's looking cracking, I don't understand the negative connotations?

Hey mines a 5 door and it kicks ass.
Doesn't matter that I welded the back two up for strength.... its a 5 door... cool... ok :p:D

So what's the plan???

after doing an insurance quote turns out the car is an import, probs an Ireland.

plans are, lower it, exhaust, black grills black headlights and facelift facelift rear lights and some other facelift facelift parts.

if i had my way it would be an ideal sr20 project. still considering buying a primera scrapper. i shouldve kept my primera gt for parts, that would've been ideal.

Looks fricken Shweet! :D needs clear indicators though me thinks :) just to match up with the headlights and fogs :)

Chloe
X

Back