Spotted this while out.....

IMG_20130307_093326.jpg

Oh the pain, the horror. Someone did this on purpose, even the wheel trims have pink inserts.

Haha! The owner works at farm foods aj, my ex worked at the coop and I used to chat to the owner whilst waiting sometimes :p

Yeah i figured as much Joe, as its the second time i saw it at Farm Foods, just the first time i was quite ill and thought i was seeing things lol

I'd rock that. Would have to be stupidly low and have f**k off wide wheels though <- there is nothing that can't be fixed with this :)

I'd rock that. Would have to be stupidly low and have f**k off wide wheels though <- there is nothing that can't be fixed with this :)
It would be cool if it was a quality job. But you know it was by a young female who spent as little as possible.

Much like the pink "KAs" you see floating about, you can guarantee it's "50 shades of pink" with paint peeling off the plastic bumpers.

Annoyingly it was a damn good paint job, and it does look like it may have come from the factory like it, as glen said. There was no runs or orange peel, and more to the point the more i look at it the more i like it

Saw this the other day at Farm foods almost took the same picture, i don't think it did have eyelashes though :L Nice to learn of another someone else in swindon on the forum :D

Back