Last post for a while :-(

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
hey everyone!!
well as i leave college today and i havent got internet at home anymore it means that i wont be on the MSC forum for a while :(

it makes me said to say that cause this site is AWESOME!!

i would like to thank everybody that has played a major part in the modding of my micra!!

i would like to thank the "admin team" lol,
Arnold,
James(helping me buy SR),
Andy S(for LED lights),
Speedle(spoiler),
Yom(helping me buy SR),
Nissan Z1,
Raceworks(NISMO Alloys)
and many others!!!!

ill hopefully be back on soon when broadband is required for university, but untill then i wish everyone the best of luck!!!

hopefully when i return the SR micra will have a janspeed manifold :), 2" cat back system........hopefuly, but u will find out when im back on.

take it easy everyone......continue helping others like you have with me(did that sound cheesy lol :) )

Napster

DSCI0060.jpg

Shame you won't have internet for a while mate, you should consider coming to JAE on the 22nd July ;) Postcode is PE2 6XE, look for the MSC stand ;)

Good luck starting uni if we don't see you before then!

James :)

cheers mate.
however much i would like to come to JAE and see the MSC stand and "sleeping beauty" (that lush orange micra from germany) if thats going to be there?? i dont think i will though :-(

things might change, but will wait and see.

i hope everything goes well with the JAE show!!!

i might be able to pop on MSC Forum now and again when i go over my mates etc, but it wont be the same lol :-(

thanks
napster

brown_noser.jpg

nah man just joking..you would think you were giving a speech after just winning an award...hope to see u back online soon

we will all miss you.......but if you dont like us you dont have to make up some big long excuse about going home!!!!

lol only jokking!!!!!

Back