Speakers

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Help! I can't find any speakers. I have installed a new head unit and I dunno where the speakers should be, I found one by the passenger kick panel under the glovebox but nothin on the drivers side, will I have to cut some dirty great holes in the door?
I have a 1989 micra btw.
Thnx,
Olly

Unfortunately yes! Many of the K10's only came with one speaker on the passanger footwell side.

Some 5" speakers should fit ok in the doors tho :)

If you take your door cars off, they'l have a template behind the felt where the speaker should go. Its semi cut out already, just finish the circle and job's a goodun. The holes in the door are already drilled for 13cm speakers. There's no wiring in there though.

Thanks every1 I was worried there for a second, can't drive without music. I have 2 12inch full range drivers sat on my back seat atm, I wanna fibreglass them into the boot at some point.
:D

I have fitted speakers in the Rear door cards as well. very easy to do and sounds/looks pretty good.

i put the front speekers in the doors had 2 make the holes bigger in the cards and in the door it self so they can fit in and the 6x9s nere the side windows took the back seats out 2 do it

Back