southport beach

me and me mates mite go but we dont no were it is so do you have any maps or directions of were abouts it is please as were not from that area

goldstar0011 said:
Don't worry, they for my private collection.

Tis a good day, need sun lotion next time though

photshoppin her face on to your birds body................ lol

yes anyone who comes, if its sunny its recommend u use some sun tan cream as your back and neck will suffer badly

If i`m not working i`ll go it`s about time i met someone from the club plus i`m always up for a road trip

goldstar0011 said:
Davey - last year there were a few micras, imagine this year a whole section of them, people would be so confused!!!

yeah i know mate, will have to see how many msc people wanna come

Andy_S said:
i will be there with the BTTOS lot

likely i will be too but if alot dont fancy it from msc would be better a msc tho lol

hughes_16v said:
dont make me hurt you

so who is actually coming now, names please........

still gonna be a no.
Better things to than look this weekend, some new toys and still got 3 projects to work on not to mention non-car related projects

Sorry to bring some bad news - but at 130pm on Monday there will be a 29ft high tide... which means the water will be more or less on the sea defence wall or very close to the car park (depends on wind...) so they will close it all day

they know the tide months in advance by looking at the moon travel paths or something god knows

the beach is a hell of a long way from the sea tho, everytime i have been i have never even seen the sea

I was there on Friday at 4pm where the tide was just going out.. i have seen it in a fair few times now.

The beach was soaked with huge puddles all over the place (just want you want on your car - salt water!) and very limited access to the beach (as in 1 row for parking..)

I have also seen conformation from the guy who helps organise these events and they are saying that the beach is going to be closed

Back