Convoy from Manchester for Southport

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Ok i know theres a few people from manchester wanting to do a convoy from manchester to southport for this years crusie.

Because of the fact we're based ALL over manchester I've come up with a good location for all of us to meet.

gif.cgi

The map above shows how to get to the service station which we would have passed anyway on the way to southport. Some people might be going in the wrong direct (such as paddy) to meet us here but you must remember a fair few of us are coming from ashon, stockport and oldham way.

Not sure on what times everyone wants to meet up or what time the crusie starts but if your intrested let slap a post up.

i say you should meet on oxfor rd which is further down wilmslow rd there wud be some fantastic places to eat .. there are a couple of good spots for a meet

wilsonian said:
erm well do you have a map of the station dave?

erm nope but its on the M66 which we have to travel on, they filmed peter kay there doing the "services"

i will find a map tho, also whos leading the convoy? ive been a few times now btw

call it 9:30am at the service station then chaps. Please let me know ASAP so i know who to expect....

The list so far:

Me
Missus
Goldstar (Gary)
Paddymarsden (corsa boy.... pah! )
Dave (Hughes_16v)

Mean micra, you coming?

If you can bring a small BBQ, some burgers and baps (not what ur thinking paddy! ) for those not driving bring beers, for that are, red bull!

Should have a laugh, plus i might bring my bucket and spade :D

ooooooooo baps ! im still up for this ! wooohoooo roll on saturday, im getting back from london this thursday (been here since last thursday hence me not posting)

i would have definately come but im out of the country from the 26th may til 4th june... dag namit!! this would have been a nice day at the beach, geuss i'll just have to bear with the weather in Dubai... oh well

Yeah but can he have a BBQ while sitting in the boot of his car?

LOL

ok so far i have Paddy, GoldStar, Me and Dave... any one else?

Back