did anyone go southport beach cruise?

did anyone from here go to the southport beach cruise on monday?

didnt see many micras!

i saw a red 5door k10 gs, spinning wheel trims and twin backbox.anyone from here

i also saw a silver k11, it drove past me but saw it for a split second.it had alloys thats all i saw!anyone from here?

i also saw splank in his new primera gt.i walked past him but was dying to empty my bladder but when i went to find him again he wasnt with his car!

aye i went - suprised some of you know i have a new mota on here since ive not put a post up about it... although its an SRi, its slightly quicker than the GT and pushing 132bhp at the wheels at last dyno. Few things need doing to it... brake disks and pads are been replaced this weekend (got ma EBC Turbo groove disks to go on with standard nissan pads), cluctch needs replacing i think, and possibly CV joints and suspension (just on springs with standard shocks which is nasty) once ive done that then thats going to be more or less it for the outside, and even the inside isnt getting that much attention - i can then start saving for ma 200SX... again!!

anyway here it is:

DSCF0067.jpg

hehe
all 2.0 primeras have the SR20DE engine - the GT just has
*bigger valves
*longer duration cams
*shorter gear box
*red line starts at 7500 instead of 6500
*4-2-1 manifold
*oil cooler

there isnt a great deal of different - ive already got the GT cams, newer exhaust header - i am tempted to see if i can get a head of a GT for the bigger valves although not sure if there will be a huge benifit to doing this compared to getting some nice JWT cams.... hmmm

dont worry bout it - plenty of people mistake it for a GT because of toe GT body kit lol

Back