NW Southport Meet

Hi all ive bin browsing the boards for a while and i decided to join up so i can talk to you awesome ppl.

I was wondering if any1 wants to do a meet on southport beach or something.......... theres also a fairly new plaza with cinema and bowling and lotsa food places... also a travel lodge for any that needs to sleep over............. im not bothered about the day but id prefer weekend

let me know what u think guys

:k10:

awesome, how does first weekend in march sound? i dont wanna leave it much later because i have MOT in april and the ten might have to go if it doesnt pass :down:

let me know when is best for you guys

saturday i think is the best option, i might be able to get some mates to bring they're blue K11 facelift and a green K12. i have a white 5 door k10 btw, look out for us

well i finish work at 5 so i rekon ill burn it home (at 30mph obviously) get changed out of the B&Q uniform and try n get there for 7pm. Sound good?

I live in Warrington I could come, depends what time you're meeting at thou =], and bring another green k11, both unmodded though, but, it'd be kool to meet up.

Todays the day, i can make it but the micra's accompanying me cant, its just gonna be me in my clapped out white k10 and my gf in her modified fiesta zetec.

Ill be in ocean plaza carpark for 7pm on the side by mcdonalds. I shall wait there until half 7 and if nobody shows i shall just go home agen.

Hope to see sum1 there :)

:k10:

dissapointment

well i turned up there, not a micra in sight. :down:

come on ppl, north west is lettin the club down, i say every1 suggest a time and we'll put something together!

Back