28th April, anyone fancy a North London meet

mike

I love Ed!!!!
As titled, anyone fancy meeting in North London. Options that north london has on it's doorstep are;

• cinemas
  • ice skating
  • bowling
  • dog track
  • some of S.E. Englands best restaurants (2 curry finalists)
  • quazar (if it still exists)
  • central london trek
  • bars, pubs, clubs
  • the UK's first Krispy Kreme. It has a drive thru and is in the same car park as a Mc. D (can anyone say im chavving it)
  • amazing night life
Mike

I will go if my mates band arnt playing, oh and if mike isnt there lol, think it might be that weekend tho. :(

Might be interested, was thinking about going to see some family up in Hendon next month, so maybe could kill 2 birds with one stone.

Yes, I am well up for that!

May I suggest the Outback steakhouse in Enfield, just off the A10. We usually hold FFOC (Focus Owners Club) meets there-it's minutes from the M25 J25, and has a retail park and Krispy Kreme donut shop right next to it. Perfecto!

Yes, I am well up for that!

May I suggest the Outback steakhouse in Enfield, just off the A10. We usually hold FFOC (Focus Owners Club) meets there-it's minutes from the M25 J25, and has a retail park and Krispy Kreme donut shop right next to it. Perfecto!

Know the area well, lol (i live in enfield). That was the Krispy Kreme i referred to in my first post however I personally would never eat in the Outback Steak House again

Mike

Well looks like i've arranged to see the north london family on this Day, so i'll b there 2 meet u'll. Just so know i'm gonna get lost though!!!

im up for it seeing is dat i dont know many ppl who take pride or even own a micra really

Please don't use 'txt speak', cheers

Back