something special from topgear

ITR MARK

Site Supporter
thought i would copy a post i have put up on the other honda sites. been changing the look for my tegs engine bay. a few simple bits here and the and gave it a good clean up. de3cided to change my rockercover and had a idea, my lasses uyncle works in the BBC and i called him hes sorted me somthing out have a look down :D

my hard work has payed off :D i have been working on the look of my engine bay look changing the theme to BLACK, WHITE AND GOLD. so i decided to change my rockercover agin and had a idea, i smoothed a rockercover powdercoated it white here the rockercover.....

new cover
DSC01051.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

posted off
DSC01052.jpg

but i got in contact with my lasses uncle lucky me he works in the bbc :D he had the cover for a week and send it back to me, BUT ROYAL MAIL had got the parcle and scaned it and said it was a surspsious item :(. he had to go to the postoffice and clear up that everything was ok no "BOMB" and then the managed to deliver it back to his addres and not mine :S dont no how they managed that. but finaly waiting a week for a next day postage its here. just need to laqure it now haha :headbang:

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

Cool addition, now get shot of that header wrapping and put some proper ceramic coating on there to match ;)

Back