Help finding something

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
I went through shed sorting out the junk and came across a great paint stripper for the drill so I used it, now it's too small to use much I went out to look for some more and nowhere in Rochdale does them!
Tried Halfrauds, B&Q and a B&Q megastore and a few other places but all I find is either wire ones which damage the metal and rust/paint strippers, these aren't flexable.

17.DSCF0873.JPG

20.DSCF0874.JPG

Am having trouble finding on internet as not really sure what it's called.

It's very flexable but applies enough pressure to remove paint without marking metal

Cheers for the help

These should be easy to find. Both halfords and B&Q had them last time I looked. I cant remember the name but I usually use the anglegrinder ones. They are excellent at removing paint, and like you say dont cut the metal.

i cant remember what they are called lo and we use them at work for puting the matting back on jewellery.

i could find out on tues but thats probly too late

Rochdales version of Halfords is a joke and B&Q have so many students working there they haven't a clue what a drill is!!
Have seen something I could use on anglegrinder but I need to use a drille to make getting into certain parts easier, thats why the flexablity is important

It's made by 3M, it will have a product code on it - look it up on their site. Their tradename is Scotchbrite.

Back