Sombody has crashed into my garden AGAIN!

kristian

One Way Mule
dscn3893fx8.jpg

Those of you with a Keen eye will see that the pillar on the opposite side to the demolished wall has also recently had new mortar..

This is because a young lad Racing in his mothers punto suddenly decided he didn't like the look of our wall at 60mph..

That damage that you can see above is due to a Scaffolding Wagon manovering in the road having similar feelings.. the majority of the Pillar and Iron gate was dragged into the road and has been moved by the police..

dscn3892ks3.jpg

The chances of this happening to ONLY OUR house TWICE must be astronomical... I have lived here now for almost 10 years and have never seen accident damage to any properties along my relativly straight 30mph road...

This reminds me of something I saw a few months back at a local petrol station. I had just nipped down to fill the Micra up, and was standing there at the pumps, when I heard a really loud noise, like an earthquake almost. Anyway, I finished filling up and went to take a look at what was going on. Behind the station there was a huge brick wall, probably about 9 feet high, running the whole length of the car park (30-40 feet at a guess). The entire wall had collapsed and totally buried the cars parked in front of it.
Pretty bad luck to get hit twice - somebody must not like you lol. We have a hedge in front of our house so I guess it won't matter so much if someone hits that.

Haha I suggest you try the lottery Kristian.

Quite a few years ago (10?!) on an organised school activity trip on the IOW there was a call for lunch, so every one from my scool ran to the canteen area being the way everyone was there was an equilivent of a bundle of people (100+) pushing against this wall trying to get into line. It fell down, as far as I know no other school had done that. They wern't impressed....

Rebuild the wall, but stick a crash barrier infront of it lol. Unlucky mate!

I recon your neigbors are trying to rid of you, haha...How old and crap are these cars?? lolol...

Nah, on a more serious note I hope your able t sort it out soon, and have the house looking nice again :)

LOL - Dude a car hit that at 60? Surely he would have carried on into your house at that speed? maybe 35-40ish.....

why not get a few of these infront of your house

p06-d.jpg

However i'd pull out all the stops and get these laid but forget about the red stones! LOL

mine14.jpg

Then you'll just hear a dull thud and a shower of glass :D

LOL - Dude a car hit that at 60? Surely he would have carried on into your house at that speed? maybe 35-40ish.....

its was a scaffolding waggon at low speed that did the new damaged.. but the OTHER pillar was recently remade as it had a punto hit it at 60.. it dropped about 35ft of wall!

Back