some opinions!

richarda

Ex. Club Member
ok, im debating if i should go for the coilovers buy in the buy and sell section. some pople said smaller wheels on my car wouldnt look right because of the bodykit that ive got on the car.

what do you guys think? if i went back to 15s then the coilovers would be a good idea as i can adjust the car to sit right. pics are below so give me ur opinions plz!

side view 1

side2.jpg

side view 2

side1.jpg

now here are some pics when i had 15s on the car and it lowered 35mm

micrak11_10963697.jpg

2nd pic

micrak11_10963714.jpg

thanks

richard

there 17s in the first pic ems, top pics are the car atm old pics still but with it lowered 55mm instead of 35mm

You'd be able to get it lower without too much scrubbage with the coilovers as you could set them up stiffer, what dampers have you got on it at the moment?

rich, tbh mate you wont like 15" alloys on the car. Your car looks good as it is and im guessing by know your pretty use to the way it looks. If you go back to 15" alloys you will find that you will just go they look so small and the profile is huge.

Mike

craig, ive got xcel rear shocks and the group buy springs that where on here awhile ago (cant remember make) and on the front ive got standard shocks with the group buy springs

yeah know what ya mean there mike, tyer walls huge on 15s lol

Well, if you could slam it on coilovers, then it would look super-sweet, but could be a lot of effort and most likely would rub on lock, unless you had spacers.

leave the 17s with the 55mm drop it looks sweet as. like mike said 15s wnt look that good now and the profile will look to big etc.

or as the alloys look pretty much similiar, use 15s at the front and the 17s at the back... for some reason i have always wanted to do that!

Back