need some decent opinions

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
well basically im about to properly start on the NME project, however it involves cuttin some fairly heavty holes in the boot floor. It just seems a bit of a shame to do that to it as its the only NME built one. So what do you think i should do?

sell the NME shell and buy a crappy 1.0 and use that or cut up a part of micra history?

just remember it's your car. but i suppose it depends on what the holes are for, before anyone could comment properly.

well its going to be the whole of the boot floor maybe a bit more.

its so i can fit a roll cage and have an integrated sub frame in the rear but it needs to be lower that the boot floor

make the holes! :p dont feel tempremental the floor is useless anyway as it is but dunno why your really having the hold back its not really the nme micra no more...nothing left apart from shell so thats all it is a shell :) let me know when you fitted it take pics! :p

what are the holes in the floor for?

yabba dabba doo style brakes.... i heard they cannot be compared to any other means of braking ability.

I would go ahead and use the shell as tomboy said its done its part, it needs a new life.

Back