Some K11 Queries

Hey all, I'm new here and both a new driver and car owner!

I have a K11 Red Micra and was thinking of some minor upgrades.
The upgrades I was thinking of are as follows:

Installing Central Locking + Remote Control if possible
Electric Windows
Red Wing Mirrors/Bumpers
A better Aerial (If possible?) The long one currently is not only not that good, but a smaller one would look better
A new backdrop to the speedo etc - again, not sure if these are made.

I have little money, so if I'm installing central locking etc I'll be going to a local scrapyard to find parts unless they are stupidly cheap elsewhere.

Also in the hunt for a new red bonnet, grille, and passenger door (my car is a 3door).

Can anybody shed any light/advice for the proposed upgrades and whether they are worth it or not?

Thanks guys!

Thanks, just need advice on the best ways to do it and best places to get parts.
Also, is it possible to fit power steering or is that more hassle (and cost) than its worth?

I doubt there's any point in fitting power steering, I have the last style of K11 and the power steering is even lighter than the first facelift. Suppose it's alright when parking.

Yeah, PAS would only be if its cheap and easy, the steering is light in my micra and its not a big issue, but always nice to have even lighter steering!
One of the main things is an aerial, better and smaller one than the stock long metal one that retracts. Any suggestions?

Iv seen it done in a few blogs but somepeople have changed the areal from the front wing to thecentre of the roof,used something like a bee sting arel and smooved and painted over the hole thats left just above the door. I havnt done it my self so i couldnt tell you exact steps sorry :(

Ah ok, not too confident on the whole filling/smoothing/painting thing as I doubt I'd get the exact colour - I assume my red is slightly sun bleached and so a new red wouldn't look right.

Ahh i see tbh i dont see the point in re locating the arel unless it stops workin all together or snaps off. As for the pas you dont need it, not if ya keep ya tyres to the right pressure. As for other mods, you got a great list:) the only thing that will hold you back is lack of money really, whih is my problem haha

Back