Smoked Rear Lights!

Only people who have bought some from him will be able to say. I'm sure if they weren't a good quality finish, you could send them back

I have looked at his feedback for ones he has sold to other micra owners and they give him good feedback so........ must be ok

You can get them from any motor outlet and stick them on or near the lights

are those sticky? like peel a bit of the back then stick straight to car?
where would u think the best place to stick them is?

I dont know if they're sticky.. i only looked at the picture. Read the listing and see what it says, or even ask the seller a question.

You could put them on the lights, but depending on how good the job is, and how strong the stick is, it might take the tint off when you remove them.

They're only a few quid anyway so you can't really go wrong for that price

It says on the description that these lights are E approved so they will pass a MOT.

so that means i dont need reflectors?

They're E approved because they've sprayed standard lights, which were already E marked.

They will fail without reflectors - i guarantee it

I bought some of these there pretty snazzy. But kinda dark so not sure if ilegal. Not been stopped so I guess not.

theres 3 screws that hold the lights in on each side. unscrew em then there hold in by some sort of black glue which is easy enought to take off. took me about 10 mins to change both sides

just dont do what i did and pull half the lense off instead of the whole light :p You could always by clear side repeaters and tint them yourself

yeh cud do but a realy cant b arst lol

jst wana buy them alredy done. do i need to buy proper side repeators for my car or can i get other ones?

the black glue is soooooo strong
shud a jst heat it up wif a hairdryer?

also when a go 2 put ma smoked ones on what do i use for sticky stuff?

Just carefuly lever the lights off with a screw driver, some wd40 will help as well then use some black silicone to seal them back on.

Can you please not use text chat, thankyou.

I used a hair dryer on mine, try to leave the black stuff on the car, rather than on the lights so you can reuse it.. Anything left on the lights try and peel it off so you can stick it back on!

i bought a set from the guy, then had to buy the bulb holders from him at what he said was costs price £12.50 or something similar...

when i told him the lights messed up my car and didnt work properly he mentioned that they wouldnt work right on my 2003 k11 because nissan changed some things...

he offered a re-fund if i returned them... i have returned them and as of yet, i have received no money. i just emailed him now actually... he promised to give me half of what i paid him back, which is what i asked for anway, so i am expecting £30 to be returned to me because i spent £60 for nothing.... and now he can re-sell what i gave him back....

ill keep you informed.... so if you have a 2003 k11, DONT buy them

Yup. One day i might go out and work out which wires i switched around when i fitted my prefacelift lights and stick it into a guide.

Back