Super S Dials on eBay

someone luckily got hold of them!!! are they the best dials you could get for the micra??? or are they better ones?

j

lol i was gonna bid on them but they are not worth £45 i have piles of them ready for modding...

they are the best ones that you can get for the prefacelift

lol i was gonna bid on them but they are not worth £45 i have piles of them ready for modding...

they are the best ones that you can get for the prefacelift

Hi, when you mean by modding, what do you do to them if you dont mind me asking..

Cheers

j

How do you go about getting the needles off, so you can get the face off?

And I'd so be willing to pay for a carbon fibre bezel.

How do you go about getting the needles off, so you can get the face off?

And I'd so be willing to pay for a carbon fibre bezel.

it is a pain in the ass lol, you have to lift them perfectly vertical or you bend the needle. some are glued, i have made a special tool that is like a bent screwdriver with a V cut in it, and a flat metal plate to keep the needle off as it comes up.

i have two carbon bezels. i have one for me, which i will be using on my car, and i have another one which was my test one, it looks fine, but i am not happy with the finish because the bits at the bottom where the lights are are at a slight angle, but other than that they are fine.

i have run out of carbon plates that big to make any more tho, unless i want to cut up my A1 sheets but that is a waste.

i will post up some pics cos i will be doing a set for Paul in blue with red needles.
i will also be selling some white nismo ones that i were going to use on my car but i have come up with a new idea.

tomorrow i will be buying Jim Bling's set off him so i will have another set for my dials. but i normally do it with an exchange for another super s set.

Back