Slammed March...i mean micra

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Its not really that slammed

Well i had it lowered by 35-40mm. Im happy with it it handles amazing and sticks to corners and doesnt roll anymore. (which is what i wanted)

I also tested it against a 160SR and mine handles a lot better now due to the drop and the wider wheels. I'm well impressed with the ebiach springs.

BUT there is still a gap between my arch and the wheel.

Im happy with the car but ive just got this nagging feeling that i should go lower....

also these pics where took after 1 hour its a bit lower now

Attachments

• 19-11-05_1443.jpg
    19-11-05_1443.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 19-11-05_1442.jpg
    19-11-05_1442.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 261
I have exactly the same springs, I can't comment on the difference because mine had them fitted as standard(from new @ the dealership), but the car really sticks to the road. The are fitted along with a new exhaust manifold and a complete exhaust system in the Greek market special "Micra 1.4 Racing 104bhp".

XTT said:
I have exactly the same springs, I can't comment on the difference because mine had them fitted as standard(from new @ the dealership), but the car really sticks to the road. The are fitted along with a new exhaust manifold and a complete exhaust system in the Greek market special "Micra 1.4 Racing 104bhp".

can you get me the parts numbers for the exhaust manifold and the system?

I have a sneaky feeling they've fitted the nismo manifold and system!

nismo_k12 said:
can you get me the parts numbers for the exhaust manifold and the system?

I have a sneaky feeling they've fitted the nismo manifold and system!

Tomorrow(thursday), i'm off to the dealership to get some original mudflaps(just for the winter, started snowing in Greece), the 160SR badge(i'm gonna use just the SR part) and the 160sr pedals(got me on monday the 160sr gearknob for 12 euros from the dealership :D). I'll ask them for the complete "Micra Racing 1.4' exhaust system part numbers/prices and let you know tomorrow mate.

Good Night everyone, Makis :k12black:

Went to the dealership and asked them about the manifold and the rest of the exhaust system(stainless)....

It's a contract job that the Greek Importer does with BOSAL
They even have them to laser-etch the logo 'Nissan Sport Team' on the manifold and backbox.

A Greek magazine RR'd the 'Racing 104ps' edition and the results were 96PS at the wheels. 0-100kph time was 0.2secs slower than the 160sr and 80-120kph in top gear was 1.7secs slower which good enough for me :D

Back