Mean Micra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the email mate, much appreciated.

Ive not had much luck though, everything you have said in the manual, i have done before. I guess the rev counter just doesn't work full stop.

Thankyou anyway though for the manual. Its very good as well, very informative.

Im gonna carry on tinkering and hopefully it might work.

Wayne.

Any need for you clever response, smart guy?

I think Mean Micra deserves some credit for his manual. It's really helpful, so if someone needs help with adding a rev counter, contact him.

Also, I can't remember asking you for a response, so keep your responses to yourself. If you've got nothing decent to say then keep your mouth shut.

Can we not have a FAO forum made up please, so people can give thanks or get attention of others all in one area?? Works well on another site I'm on.

jim, read the post that speedle made, completly needless post there, im constantly told about my posts, so im telling you, in this post you were just trying to get a responce and get this post to turn into another #####ing session, appologise and shake hands...

lay off jim, hes merely pointing out the fact that we official members pay for the right to pm and because you lot dont have pm rights you all just start random threads to get the attention, you should either pay up or use your email service as jim says

And just because I'm not a full member yet means its ok for people to be clever with me? I'm sorry mate, but I don't think so!

yeah but just because your not a full member doesnt mean you can screw the system by making loads of FAO posts and starting posts just go get a certain persons attention - and he has a point? Does your email provider not have a reply button?

Surely you must have read the reply, then came onto msc, started a new thread, for everyone to see then submitted it when it would have been much easier to just reply to the email then its more personal, or do you just like the attention? Everyone knowing what your doing

Wayne said:
Any need for you clever response, smart guy?

I think Mean Micra deserves some credit for his manual. It's really helpful, so if someone needs help with adding a rev counter, contact him.

Also, I can't remember asking you for a response, so keep your responses to yourself. If you've got nothing decent to say then keep your mouth shut.

oh yeah - bang out of order, and this problem could have been avoided if instead of being a garde A numpty, you just used your noggin a bit and emailed him -

At the end of the day - big deal that I made a new post, big deal that I could have replied via email. Anyone would think im writing a new page in the bible! A forum is here for posts to be made. I can't see what harm its doing.

yes, general chat not FAO and i lvoe the fact you say your not going to argue and then carry on - at the end of the day just sort yourself out a bit man and use your head

This is exactly what we DON'T want to happen on the MSC.

On one side, Jim is partly right - please don't start threads like this when you can email, however the witty put-down was also un-called for Jim.

And the slanging match that ensued was also not needed. Anyway let's not dwell on this and get back to our Micras :)

Topic Locked.

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back