Site For Sale...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

I have come to the point where i would like to offer this site www.micra.com.au for sale...Having owned it for almost 3 and a half years now,i cant seem to put the time and effort into it that it deserves...With four little kids taking up a lot of my time,i can only find minimal time to upkeep the site and continue to grow it...With it, comes all the parts i have accumulated over the years,which should give the new owner some added income...If there is anyone genuinely interested,please either pm or send me an email to discuss further...There is much potential for someone who has the nessesary skills to make and grow this site in a very big way...It is priced very reasonably...0411600005

Nick...

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
I've considered this myself, but the main stopping point for me is the forum software that is utilised seem to be bespoke, and thus can't be upgraded. Happy to be corrected on that of course. Getting it upgraded/crossgraded to something that is easily updated and responsive would be the first thing to do by the new owner.

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
i believe changing it over to what skylines australia use would be greatly beneficial.

of all the forums i have been a part off it is the best to use.....

also, i see no other way of it raising money to pay for server space etc than by adding google ads.

again correct me if im wrong.

Back