New site image gallery

cisco

» CMF Member
Finally, its kinda ready to go.

http://www.micra.com.au/photos/

A more easily maintainable image gallery with categories and multiple albums etc all for the site.

I've pre-populated with all the decent pictures from the old forums before they were wiped. So there are a lot of decent old pictures that you will be familiar with in there already.

The site editors are able to maintain, change and add to this gallery now. So it will keep up to date with any decent pics that we come across.

I'll actually turn on the upload facility too, this means that anyone can upload pictures, and any of the editors can approve the pictures to show up once you've uploaded them. Pretty cool.

Anyway, check it out. We still need to fill in a lot of the image titles and descriptions, but its a good start compared to the old single page gallery :)

cisco

» CMF Member
PS - You get to it from the Multimedia tab menu from up above..

cisco

» CMF Member
Good one.

Ok you should now be able to upload any decent pictures that you find into each of the k11 albums.

Then the editors can approve them to show up.

Let me know how it goes.

cisco

» CMF Member
I don't have many secret micra images lying around my hard disk any more. I've uploaded 95% of all images I have to this new gallery system. There's still some other crap I can find and upload, but not much.

Back