General Site stuff

mik

» CMF Member
Hey Friends,

as i'm on to create a bit of new content for the site, i'd like you to pm me some shop web adresse, where to buy micra stuff. Shure i have some links, but i want to have stuff sorted for the whole world.
I want to add a list with hopefully lots of adresses, to buy lovely parts.

Also i'm planing on adding a Wiki, or something similiar (dens already has one, maybe we can figure something out)

I have thought about a parts list aswell. With bodykits, performance stuff, mostly with pictures, which come off the Shelf. To prevent some questions like (what exhaust can i buy, or what bodykits are availible, etc.)

As some of you guys maybe know from the past, we had a huge picture library here. Also that i'm planing to add again.

Just telling you, to know whats going on. Still, i'm begging for a bit of patience, as i'm doing this in my free time, which sometimes come's pretty short.

Feel free to comment or mail me things you have in mind, to keep this site as nice as possible :)

So long,
Mik

CMF_33driver

» CMF Member
mate if you need any help, let me know :) reasonably experienced with most web stuff, happy to help where I can.

NSM is a great vendor to purchase from and needs to be listed for sure!

There are some pretty good web gallery CMS apps around as well which would be worth looking at :)

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
import monstor and go into the yahoo auction section then search either cg13 or hk11 or k11 micra etc. Heaps of parts includin body kits full exhausts roll cages strut braces. Heaps of stuff

Back