sills, side skirts, floor pan (you name it) Schematics/pics request!

Hello!

I have huge request for you guys, mine sills looks bad, but outer panel is quite okay. Divantage of this is I cannot look inside to chceck how side sill and floor panel is connected...
also cant just cut the hole tomorow, because car is still in use, have to make a plan (of attack:cool:) first.

the whorst place is outer panel end (car jack place), behind it is part of floorpan that looks like L-beam. I want to repair it with builders L-beam for strengtening, but dunno is there anything under it to weld... o_O

I had problems with nomenclature, we calling whole part where you can putting the car jack simply as "doorstep"

if someone have work in progres photos of sills/ floorpan repair I will be thankful

attached schematics, the "?" is main area

side sill.jpg

edit: joining place, sorry for that :oops::D I'm not smookin' weed everyday

Hi mate thought someone might have replied to your request maybe post a thread in the General Section, our motor looks good what's her spec?

Cheers
Andy :)

Hi Andy

yeah I've missed the right category a bit, I saw body, so sills are body etc....

don't bother, I've dug up some photos, looks like I've got to cut it first anyway, cannot prepare to sucide job like this

thanks mate, cheers ;)

Back