side repeaters

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I tred a search for the "changing side reapeters etc...but i only found the K10 guide from Quickdraw...

Does the K11 unsrew and pop out just like the K10?

All i need to know :)

Ahh, BTW this is for the circle ones yes...

Im guessing its like a key almost... does this diagram i drew make any sence to you?
srters0oc.gif

They have just turned up, so im going to fit them now :D will psot pictures when i've fitted the alloys, should be here tommrow or firday...I HOPE!

Hey, i've just fitted the Side Reapeters, and they look sweet yes, but for some reason they drivers one would not seen to twist on as like the passenger side...

The passenger side twisted in place perfect, where te drivers is pretty much JAMMED in...lol

guess it wont look too outta place if its the circle ones maybe its the rubber seal?!?

check the little notches that fasten the lens to wing...i had a similar problem and had to alter the opening slightly...with mine glue had ended up getting caught in the slot during manufacturing...making fitment difficult.

Oh and if its overtight theres a small chance the lens may seperate from its base overtime (happend to mine anyway)

Back