Clear Side Repeaters

Careful - i've heard these DON'T have the same connectors which means a bit of tape is needed to hold them in.

just in case you find they don't fit.

i have them on my k11 and the connections where not the same!! u either take off the side wing (i think) cause u would have to add a new cable which came with the lights.

i therefore just put the ORANGE bulbs in and got some BLACK INSULATION TAPE and stuck the old connectins onto the new lights :)

5minute job :)

the connectors are the same the repeater sockets aren't, you go under the wheel ach, disconnect cable, pull out old one, fit new one and re-connect cable

If they don't fit they they aren't the correct ones

I'll do a guide when I feel like it

i know i had to swap the connection cables, cause like u said "the repeater sockets aren't" the same, but tryed pulling at it from inside the arch but wouldnt budge :-( i had to be at work in half an hour on that day when i was fitting them so did a quick BODGE JOb lol and used INSULATION TAPE :) they work fine.

they where for the micra k11 though! exact same ones as the ones above

Kool, thanks for the help, goldstar, where did you buy yours from, as i might as well by from the same place/person if possible...

Yeah true, but why could they not fit the facelift...
Or will they (just i thought the facelift was pre-98)

the side repeaters on the 98 onwards are a different shape fitting which means you need to cut a bit out of your wing to get them to fit - which isn't recommended.

wilsonian said:
the side repeaters on the 98 onwards are a different shape fitting which means you need to cut a bit out of your wing to get them to fit - which isn't recommended.

Kool thanks, so im guessing that the one's I have linked are direct fit...

kinda yeah.

It will def fit the wing hole however the connector that links the lense to the bump holder may be different. mine had a twist and lock catch but when i placed the new lense on it would lock and kept falling out, hence recommending taping it up - other than that i've had no problems.

If you were to get Nismo side repeaters, would you still have the same problems of different connectors and stuff, or would it be a staight swap then?

you should be able to get them a few quid cheaper than the one you are thinking of buying from at the minute as i have seen them for £14.95 + £3p&p., ill see if i can find the link for you.

hope it helps

Back