Side repeaters

Robert

Ex. Club Member
I'm having a new bumper fitted soon, so need a visit to a bodyshop to get it sprayed, but here's the problem..

I'm getting the super march mirrors when the group buy goes ahead, so I'll be having my wings smoothed.

To make things easier I want to get my wings smoothed and sprayed at the same time as the bumper, but then I'm stuck with no repeaters until April when the mirrors come..

Any suggestions on what to do?

Oh, and I don't want to wait until April to fit my bumper :p

I thought about this actually..

Could you talk me through the wiring on them?
And link me to some suitable LEDs?
:)

not sure if you need them legally, ask at your mot garage. i think they are like the rear high level brake light, if they're there, then they have to work. but do check 1st.

yer i think you need them but can get away without them. i think that baby blue micra wit lazyboy bonnet etc didnt have them!

yeh the baby blue definately didn't have the side repeaters, but they are needed to pass an MOT!

that depends on if the mot tester is up on the law, some of them just make stuff up, they really do!!!
if they're fitted then they have to work, i don't think they are a legal requirement, but the front indicator bulb must be able to be seen from the side of the car. just checked my '98k11 and it needs 'em.

I'll be putting LEDs into my mirrors i think, Sonic has explained it fully and it seems easy enough..

Will make it into a guide too if i remember :)

Back