sick and tired of being lowered already

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Rant.

I'm sick and tired of having to stop and think about where I'm driving.

Lowered cars are completely impractical. I miss the micra. You could lower it 30mm and it would still glide over most things.

Golf has too much front bumper. Slowly but surely I seem to be rubbing all of it away on the ground.

Grrrrrr

cisco

» CMF Member
Bah that sucks Yom!

Hey which model golf have you got? Nice car..

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh... if i was ever arsed to sit down and put stock springs back in i probs would... i dont find that mine scrapes at all tho. just being stiff and launching off speedhumps as if i was going 145891578kmph when realy im doing 20 sucks...

also nsw roads are SO ****, forever dodging potholes. most of the routes i regularly drive i could tell you the smooth lines before i got to them haha thats the extent to which i have to concentrate on doging!!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Bahaha.. I saw a white Mk5 GTI outside the office today and it scraped it's nose very slightly on the driveway.. I chuckled and thought of you tom :p Much <3!

You can slam an LX/SLX to the ground and not have issues.. Super-S bar sits a bit lower I think but not enough to scrape it on pretty much anything. That said when I had the lip on my LX it was a bit of a pain as you did have to go over everything sideways if it was even mildly steep. You know you want to come back to the right side though ;)

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Seriously.. what the hell tris.

---dens

Attachments

• 39536.jpg
    39536.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 32

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
since ive put the splitter on it scrapes but when i first lowered it not a scrape or anything

mnd all the different colours of white its getting sprayed at the end of the month all in white again and then with a blue flip all for £100 its a favor thing

Attachments

• 39539.jpg
    39539.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26

CMF_micra-power-jay

» CMF Member
sarge3uk WROTE:

"since ive put the splitter on it scrapes but when i first lowered it not a scrape or anything<BR><BR>mnd all the different colours of white its getting sprayed at the end of the month all in white again and then with a blue flip all for £100 its a favor thing

where did you get the splitter from??
and what is it off?
ive just blown my gearbox on my car :(

Back