should it be stripped or sold

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
since im out of the whole scene these days just wondered if things are still desirable for people really as to whether it be better stripping or selling as complete!

some may recognise this old car :)

P5120230.jpg

DSCF2180.jpg

DSCF2181.jpg

main things really are the front lights -spoiler - tinted windows - and lowering springs/shocks, that i can think might sell easily

there is no alloys on it no more

to get it through an mot all it really needs is o/s hub bearing which i most prob have lying about somewere, just really dont have the time at present to spend sorting it out

what do people think?

no skirts on it and to be honest guys it not a for sale thread!

im just after opinions not people telling me they want stuff, if i decide to strip then a correct and proper for sale thread will go up!

cheers

Whats unique about it? (interior, engine, sound system) If its got plenty of aftermarket parts it would be an idea to strip it. Lot of people would be interested in the individual parts if they're different from standard.

it is not worth stripping the car right down, but if you want to make some money take off all the after market parts and put it back to stock. sell it as stock and you will make more money and then sell the after market parts and make even more money.

but it looks like a perfectly good car, does it get through the MOT? if there is a massive rusty hole in the bottom then maybe striping it might be worth it, but if you can get an MOT on it then thats a perfectly good car.

Well after examining it and giving it a pre MOT the old front cross member is rusted so would need replacing aswell as a few other little things

so come next weekend im gonna be stripping this!

keep an eye in the for sale section and i shall be getting an advert for the bits up in there!

thanks

wayne

Back